Amplifier for Bluetooth speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So, I've excluded that 5 from the list but the ones you've recomended, the first one I think is a bit too expensive compared to the other ones, the second one is a mono and it need's to be stereo.
Can you recomend any of the other's I've suggested ou anything in that price range (maybe to 10-12$, no more than that)? I'm open to mod them if it turn's them better.
I've seen that the first thing to do is to replace those big caps with a bigger capacitance and better quality, am I right?

#OffGridKindaGuy, that amp is a bit overkill because I will not use a SW, also, some of the ones I've posted looks better in construction.
The Bluetooth part, I prefer to use an "inside the case" receiver as I won't probably use USB or mSD card, so, it's a no-go also for aesthetics. Thanks anyway.
What mod are you talking about to reduce the noise?

Hello!
So, I've ordered the amplifier already (DC 12V-24V TPA3116 Mono 100W Digital Audio Power Amplifier Board BTL Out Amp MO | eBay) and now I need a Bluetooth module.
Anyone with experience? I would like it to transmit battery information to the phone (I have a Xiaomi Speaker that does that)
I've seen these 3 for exemple:
Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Board Wireless Stereo Sound Module 12V/24V Car | eBay
KRC-86B Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Audio Receiver Module Sound Board DIY | eBay
1PCS Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Audio Module Control Chip CSR8635 Stereo Bluetooth | eBay

I couldn't see the difference by CSR8635 or 45, so I dont know what is better to buy.

Any recomendations?

that one! any bluetooth module that
"allows DIY friends without pressure" has to be it!

however my recommendation: I've been down your route many times, so I have had a lot of the DIY fun, but there comes a time when you just want a compact solution which works so rather then messing with step down transformers and connectors and volume controls and boxes I've settled on this
Nobsound NS-10G Bluetooth 4.0 Mini Digital Amplifier Stereo HiFi Power Amp 50Wx2 | eBay

TPA3118, with built in bluetooth, line-in and soundcard.

You really recomend that BT module or just kidding?

I've already ordered the amplifier alone, so, now I need to buy a standalone BT module too. :S

Impossible to know!

Yeah, standalone amp, standalone bt module, stand alone dc converter, stand alone isolator after you find that the dc converter introduces unacceptable noise, second standalone battery after you find that the isolator isn't making it. Its a process.

Impossible to know!

Yeah, standalone amp, standalone bt module, stand alone dc converter, stand alone isolator after you find that the dc converter introduces unacceptable noise, second standalone battery after you find that the isolator isn't making it. Its a process.

Yap, that's my objective since I have the speakers, the amp (incoming), a bunch of other things, I will try to do that process. Don't crucify me :D

I've used several of these in portable jam boxes. Full function and the built in speakers are good above ~400hZ. Use the line out to feed your amp. Consider a sub! Both can operate at the same voltage so no need to convert voltages..

Zeepin AV252B Car 1 Din Stereo Radio Audio Player Built in Bluetooth 2.1 EDR Off Preset 18 Stations FM Time Display Autoradio-in Car Radios from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Like I was saying, I have the amp (incoming), the speakers, passive radiator, etc.
Missing now is Bluetooth module (and after, the batteries), so I won't buy a full speaker. The fun of it is to DIY the whole thing my way, not buying something done. For that I have a Mi Speaker 2x3w.
Thanks anyway for the suggestion. :)

Looks good Rad, that amp I bought (not received yet) Digital 2.1 Channel Amplifier Board Bluetooth USB Input 50W+50W Stereo 100W im | eBay I sadly just found some Amazon reviews on it, all bad. I am hoping that maybe mine will be lucky. Also, the biggest complaint I have heard about most of these amps is the built in voice that announces power on connection, etc in annoying asian voice according to the complaints. Not that I have anything against Asians(i am married to one) but it would be a nice option to mute that voice.

Hello,
So, it came the amplifier and I've been testing it. It's absolutely amazing the sound of this thing for 5€ +/-. I've connected it to my 100w speaker with 19v power adapter and the result is awesome without any mod (perhaps needs a little more bass refinement).

Is there any chance to add a LED to know when it's on or not?
Also, to get a little better bass, which capacitors do you recommend to use? These are 4x470uF 50V (original??) Sanyo.

Thanks in advance.
Some pictures here just because :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.