TDA7492P 3.5mm issue

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello. I just bought a TDA7492P Amazon.com: INSMA New TDA7492P Hifi Mini Bluetooth Amplifier 50W+50W Dual Channel Bluetooth Audio Receiver Power Amplifiers Digital Stereo Amplifier Amplify Amp Ampli Board with heat sink: Electronics

The bluetooth works well, although the range seems under 6 ft on open area, but the most noticeable issue is that the 3.5mm port makes the volume of any source very low, in comparison to the loud bluetooth.
I tried different cables, and also adding this tone controller board Amazon.com: Top-cofrLD DC XR1075 BBE Circuit Board Tone Adjustment Volume Control Power Amplifier Upgrade DIY 2 channel: Home Audio & Theater

Which works on the 3.5mm, but the volume is very low, and when I try to use the tone controller with the bluetooth, thecontrollers for base, treble, and volume stop working, and just randomly affect the audio.

Any help?

PS: I'm thinking about getting this all in one board + tone controller + bt combo... just wish I could get a good board, and buy the tone controller separately, but I seem to have no luck. Amazon.com: Douk Audio TPA3116 2.1 50WX2+100W+ Bluetooth Class D power amplifier Completed board New: Home Audio & Theater

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.