IcePower 500asp + 500a HELP no sound...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to connect two 500a modules to a 500asp module. I am getting sound from the 500asp module but none from the two 500a modules.

Shared album - Aaron Jones - Google Photos

I am using this wire set on ebay...
DIY Dual(2) ICEpower 500A Cable-set UL quality Silicone cable JST terminal | eBay

I added fuses between the 12v+ (I know, I need to add a fuse on the 12v- too)

I have followed all the icepower manuals for both the ASP and A modules so I am confident that everything is connected properly but I still get no sound from the two A modules.

I have tested that there is 80 volts on the power connector, and 12 volts on the analogue input. I have heard no pops or snaps to indicate I blew something and upon visual inspection I don't see any damage to the amps.

i bought these off ebay so my question is, did I just get two bad modules and I should send them back or am I doing something wrong?

My one thought is that maybe the mute pin needs to be pulled high or something to turn mute off, but the manual makes it sound like pulling the mute pin high is what mutes the modules so it is unmuted by default.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.