TI Class D EVM Board 50% Promotion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I canceled my order (TPA3255EVM). The order was in same state "still in progress" for weeks. I asked support for more info. Woman from TI support called me back. TI support for europe is in Prague. She said the board have no CE certification for EU. The order will shipped after certification. The certification is planned to second quartal of 2018. I cancelled the order from TI and order from 3e-audio.

Ti confirmed there was an issue with ordering using the promotion code but this was cleared and I managed to get an order placed. After many weeks the order still states it is “In work at fulfillment” !!??

I ordered the tpa3255 evaluation board. Maybe the other models are shipping ?? Anyone in Europe received the tpa3255 board ??

Ti confirmed there was an issue with ordering using the promotion code but this was cleared and I managed to get an order placed. After many weeks the order still states it is “In work at fulfillment” !!??

I ordered the tpa3255 evaluation board. Maybe the other models are shipping ?? Anyone in Europe received the tpa3255 board ??
I've received tpa3255 in Europe yes, as have others. When they ship it, it only takes a day or two until you receive it. I'd contact them and hear what's up

So got my order placed for. TPA3255 evaluation board back in March.

Have just received an email from TI that my order will not be shipped until March 2019 !!

So I am guessing that TI are no longer shipping these evaluation boards in Europe or just in the UK.

Anyone else had any updates from TI or received any evaluation boards recently ??

So got my order placed for. TPA3255 evaluation board back in March.

Have just received an email from TI that my order will not be shipped until March 2019 !!

So I am guessing that TI are no longer shipping these evaluation boards in Europe or just in the UK.

Anyone else had any updates from TI or received any evaluation boards recently ??

FYI:
My brother ordered one last weekend and he received a tracking notice shortly after saying that the board was shipped on May 8 from Texas. And is expected to arrive on May 11. The item is being shipped from US to Asia!

Regards,

Dealing with the TI Store is frustrating, but persistence pays off. The two (my son ordered the second) 3255s I received at 50% OFF were worth the wait. The TI Store is so disorganized they only charged shipping on one and no shipping on the other, so I got one free.

I encourage persistence. Don’t worry about emails that predict distant ship dates. I got those, but they shipped much sooner.

FWIW, I tried to alert the TI Store to its billing mistakes, but quickly realized it was pointless.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
It seems that they state long lead times to avoid complaints. ie under promise/over deliver. And in general they do over deliver in shipping, but they definitely do production batches it seems. Is suspect they can't believe the demand for them!

And absolutely they over deliver with the product- it's a steal!

:cheers:
Mark

Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hello,

I posted in the other discussion thread. Ordered one module with the coupon a couple of days ago. It left Texas on the 22nd of May and arrived at my BIL's door in Calgary, Alberta on the 23rd of May. How is that for service. no shipping charge also, as original price was over $100.

Myles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.