SLA1500 Sinus Live Class D switching frequency

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi evryone! I have a problem with the SLA1500 amp, powers up fine but it has high frequency (20khz - 18khz) at the speaker output. Its somewhat lower than the power supply frequency (27khz). Pretty anoying to hear this type of noise "sounds like a radio frequency is interupting". All supplies are good, works great but i doubt the pwm module must drive the irf640n this slow. Are there any caps or resistors externally on the main board to set the switching frequency? I assume its underneath the epoxy glued board.

A quick search/translation - which if correct - indicates that this is a single channel car amp with a freq range of 10-500 Hz. I will assume this is amp is intented to power subs. With a only a subwoofer connected, do you still hear the high freq noise?

Also, you may get more responses in the Car Audio forum. In fact, if you scroll down to the Similiar Threads section on this page, there are several threads for this amp in said forum.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.