PBTL TPA3118 new hifi design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

We are working hard to design the ultimate dual TPA3118. We want to go way beyond the datasheet numbers and measurements..

Our design goal...simply the best THD+ N available , but beyond that , should be "musical" whatever that means for our ears, generally speaking good analog design , film capacitors on all audio paths , thin film resistors , good inductors and of course separate capacitance multiplier on both channels.

So this is a preview of the pcb with components. Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Attachments

• VOLT+D.pdf
    149.2 KB · Views: 206
I am asking for feedback on placement (rca , speaker, dc jack, mute etc)

Well, this is a DIY-forum, so fairly predictable feedback I think:

- rca: Offboard, so I can decide on a cabinet design.
- speaker: Offboard, so I can decide on a cabinet design.
- dc jack: Offboard, so I can decide on a cabinet design.
- mute etc: Offboard, so I can decide on a cabinet design.

/U.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
:cop: This is a DIY forum. If you would like to post here, you must provide information about your project that will allow forum members to understand it, and duplicate it if needed. Otherwise this thread will be moved to the Vendor section with other commercial topics.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.