The New Hypex Fusion Plate amps

For the record:

I do not work at Hypex, I am just the betatester and sometimes Hypex integrates my ideas in their products. But as you can see if you look closely at the pictures, you can connect led's without the remote kit......

is there a datasheet on signals from this reciever to the plate? I want to build encoder for volume and need to send signals somewhere.

is there a datasheet on signals from this reciever to the plate? I want to build encoder for volume and need to send signals somewhere.

Well, there is someone who inserted an analyser in between and found out :rolleyes:
Off course the vendor does not make an open platform. Then it is bye-bye for support, and these people are very good in after sales I got from feedback.
Kan ik niets lelijks in vinden.

Hi all,

So I am beginning to prep my audio system for the hopeful arrival of the new Fusion plate amps. I have a pair of Alpair 10 bookshelf speakers and hope to utilise the extra channel to run some low level reinforcement, with some Beyma 10" drivers.

I am running digital from a Mac Pro, currently via USB but this isn't supported on the new fusions, does it matter if I pick optical or spdif co-axial or should I use some for of USB - digital converter?

I plan on connecting a turntable, this will run into the phono's. Other than stretching the audio cables a few feet to the left and to the right to run the inputs, is there anything else to note?

Lastly is there a best practice for using Macs and the new fusion kit in general and is there a recommended way of utilising a microphone to implement a flat frequency response, I know the behringher mic and REW importing into the HFD was how they suggested before.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

So I am beginning to prep my audio system for the hopeful arrival of the new Fusion plate amps. I have a pair of Alpair 10 bookshelf speakers and hope to utilise the extra channel to run some low level reinforcement, with some Beyma 10" drivers.

I am running digital from a Mac Pro, currently via USB but this isn't supported on the new fusions, does it matter if I pick optical or spdif co-axial or should I use some for of USB - digital converter?

The optical output of the Mac should be fine, insert it in the masterplate and the other channel is transfered through the spdif cable to the slave plate

I plan on connecting a turntable, this will run into the phono's. Other than stretching the audio cables a few feet to the left and to the right to run the inputs, is there anything else to note?
I presume you use a phono pre amp?

Lastly is there a best practice for using Macs and the new fusion kit in general and is there a recommended way of utilising a microphone to implement a flat frequency response, I know the behringher mic and REW importing into the HFD was how they suggested before.

You need Windows 7 or up to use the Hypex software. A measurement system is integrated in the software, no need for REW.

Thanks in advance.

The first shipment is comming..., unfortenately they are 'celebrating' some public holidays, Thursday, Friday and next Monday in Malaysia...

Today is leaving 150 units... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20180613_144606.jpg
    IMG_20180613_144606.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 653
  • IMG_20180613_144652.jpg
    IMG_20180613_144652.jpg
    689 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_20180613_144734.jpg
    IMG_20180613_144734.jpg
    647.9 KB · Views: 616