The New Hypex Fusion Plate amps

I'm thinking on adding "analog" volume knob to control master gain. Any ideas on how to make\emulate that experience?
Is there a pin to send +\- increments simliar to signals from remote? Other than of course having a IR transmitter under a knob sending signals :))

Last edited:
After some negotiation I have to inform the ones asking for more features that Hypex is not interested in extending product range to pro-audio.

Thank you for the update. My talks went in the same direction. Inetersting - when you talk to the hypex people at the fairs, they absolutely say "yes, prosound...", but development and R&D doesn't want to pick up prosound ideas. Too bad, we´d choose Hypex right away....

So I did :).
Very friendly Niels from Hypex told the following, and is OK with presenting the info here:
The recently presented NCAS500MP is an OEM product; not available for DIY.
Then, more interesting, the active DIY modules series AS and PCS2 will disappear and be replaced by a series of socalled Fusion Plate Amps; scheduled for the third quarter of this year.
The Fusion series will have 8 models in total; there will be 1-way, 2-way and 3-way models based on Ncore technology and DSP based on adau1701.
The Fusion series will be available for OEM and DIY (Fusion...).
Hope this helps to get things clear ;)

It seems they meant 2018 instead of 2017 ;)

Can anyone help I have ordered the FA122, with the current plan to mount it in a speaker stand and run the outputs to a pair of full range drivers. I plan to run optical from my Mac Pro, and hopefully a turntable into the mix soon.

With the DLCP I can configure the channels to be what I want, but the Fusion manual says

"Unbalanced analogue input: A stereo input signal is internally mixed to mono. For
mono use, simply connect only the relevant channel"

Does anyone know with one plate amp can I route left RCA to the left speaker and right to the right?

Thanks all. Fingers crossed they ship them soon before my Birthday Niels (21st June)

Not possible
Fusion plate amps are for mono speakers only.
You need one for left and one for right speaker.

Can anyone help I have ordered the FA122, with the current plan to mount it in a speaker stand and run the outputs to a pair of full range drivers. I plan to run optical from my Mac Pro, and hopefully a turntable into the mix soon.

With the DLCP I can configure the channels to be what I want, but the Fusion manual says

"Unbalanced analogue input: A stereo input signal is internally mixed to mono. For
mono use, simply connect only the relevant channel"

Does anyone know with one plate amp can I route left RCA to the left speaker and right to the right?

Thanks all. Fingers crossed they ship them soon before my Birthday Niels (21st June)