Help identify driver chips on AMP Prology Power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello friends. Help me identify the IC on the driver board of the Prology POWER-2000 amplifier. I've seen an analog of this amplifier Lighting Audio 2000w.

I think the main chips are ir2110 or ir2113, but I can not find the names of three more chips.

Last edited:
Hello friends. Help me identify the IC on the driver board of the prology amplifier. I've seen an analog of this amplifier Lighting Audio 2000w.

I think the main chips are ir2110 or ir2113, but I can not find the names of three more chips.

ZhUB7jZ6cpA.jpg

PaRUo1Q4Cww.jpg

anDLM0i7KYY.jpg

Yes, it looks like IR2110 (IR2113 hardly needed, I bet less than 500V used, and 600V part has lower timing precision). But you will need to reverse engineer PCB to be sure that pinout is the same. You will also need to check switching with oscilloscope to ensure no overlap. Do you have any idea what part failed first? This is key deduction to fix it in a way that it won't fail again.

Yes, it looks like IR2110 (IR2113 hardly needed, I bet less than 500V used, and 600V part has lower timing precision). But you will need to reverse engineer PCB to be sure that pinout is the same. You will also need to check switching with oscilloscope to ensure no overlap. Do you have any idea what part failed first? This is key deduction to fix it in a way that it won't fail again.

Hello, Eva. Thanks for the answer. Yes, I have ideas анд I have 2 amps with one problems. These amplifiers were connected in 0.5 ohms and there was a voltage drop to 9 volts, then the dc/dc inverter began to equalize the voltage on the power supply of the amplifier and then the output stage went down burned. Flying transistors, driver board and power unit. I have repaired the power supply, but I have a problem with the microcircuit on the driver board. I can not figure out what to put. Found on the forum a similar amplifier, but there are not 2 more chips. One of them, I think so, is 4558, the second is HEF4070BT but I cant found name of the 3th IC.
I have an oscillograph, but I just need to understand which chips to install.

Hello. And now after a very long time the IC for driver board came to me, everything was soldered, the impulses on the gates appeared, I ordered the transistors 45N20 successfully installed, but now the problem is that when the signal is applied to the amplifier without connecting the speaker, the amp will start to consume 5 amperes as soon as I clean signal, the consumption is reduced to the operating state. Next, turn off the amp, put the speaker on the output of the 2-ohm, turn on the amp and after switching on it seems like everything is OK at the beginning, and then (after 5-7 seconds) the consumption increases sharply, as in the situation described above (the consumption increases as if I gave the signal) however, the GAIN is zero.

In the unit there were transistors 3205, later I found that the original ones there are 65N06, installed them, the result is the same. On one of the drivers, there was a IC and the plant did not completely wipe it, you can see the first two digits of 55**, I think it's most likely 5532, I was 5532, I tried, t072, the result is the same, I restored the second driver, behaves absolutely so same as the first. Please tell me what measurements are needed for more objective reasoning.

Driver has 5IC
HEF4070
LM319
TL072

The pulse frequency is 50Hz and I assume that this is very small for the correct operation of the amplifier.

When a signal is input to the incoming audio signal 50 - 99Hz, I get the corresponding frequency on the gates. If the PCA 50Hz and then the shutters 50Hz, If the PCA 99Hz, then the gate 99Hz. However, when the transistors are installed and the signal is applied, the amplifier begins to consume a lot of energy and

I recommend repairing this amplifier in 2 steps, 1st the power supply (with amplifier shut down as by pulling SD pin of IR2110 high to Vdd, and with load and checking waveforms), then the amplifier itself.

I can't tell if the amplifier is of the type that uses one half of the TL072 to produce a triangle wave, or the type that uses phase shift oscillation.

Triangle wave type will start oscillating even with output stage disabled. Phase shift type will not show oscillation (except marginal effects) with output stage disabled. In both cases it should self oscillate at a few dozen khz.

Oscillation at only a few khz can destroy some components. Oscillation at even lower freq (<1khz) usually means that something else is broken in the circuit that determines oscillation frequency.

The high side of the IR2110 is hard to measure as it is floating. With IR2110 disabled it is relatively safe to measure with multimeter to ensure enough VB-VS potential. The high side cell will not start otherwise. There are usually resistors to provide 1mA for VB-VS for startup (usually with several uF capacitor), plus diodes to keep these charged during operation. In some cases the circuit for this 1mA charging is closed through the load (or there could be a resistor open).

If you get lost studying the PCB I recommend drawing schematics with help of computer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.