TPA3251 2Ch Amplifier Board DIY Design (Compact size/Amazing Performance)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yes, but i think the Italian customs have special skills. they choose the amount, and there is no way to challenge it.

i once paid 60 euros import duties on a 40 euro usb tv tuner from China. (the piece was basically unique and no equivalent available in Europe, so i bit my tongue and paid)

since then ive always tried to find sellers within the EU. very frustrating when you can see the price paid outside EU.

150W is a bit on the low side -> LRS-350-36

Thank you for your reply. I can not find any LRS-350-36 in czech shops. Maybe it is old version without PFC. I don't know. I choose MEAN WELL PID-250C, it have 250W without fan. I live in flat, I don't need full power this board. This smps have two outputs 36V and 5V output. Integtrated 5V output is advantage for me.

Where did you find this board, it has disappeared from eBay.

It's difficult with 3e-audio.com. They official webpage is disable for half of world. You can check it at Website Availability Test - Uptrends. Ebay account don't show relevant goods for banned countries. I talked with 3eaudio member via diyaudio private messages. He or she reply me quickly. It is some trouble with china post.

I used german VPN. Buy it on ebay like guest. Send it to Germany and resend to Czech. Resend was cheep about 6 euro.

Not sure what the schematic is for this board but 100k during in front of an inverted buffer is a lot high and noisy. Need to check the feedback resistor as well.

The lrs power supply does not have pfc.

Hi DPH
Attached is the schematic for the frontstage.
I would change the resistor to approx 15k to make my 100k lin pot into a "fake" log, but i am unsure if it is messing som other things up.

Regards

Attachments

• 3E frontstage.png
    3E frontstage.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 852
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.