Sure Electronics AA-AB32313 2x400

It looks like the specs on the AA-AB32514 are much better than the AA-AB32512:

SNR260W @3Ω THD+N 1%-78.429-dB vs 310W @3Ω THD+N 1%-95-dB
Output Noise Level A-weighting,Input Connected to GND 355.62 µV vs 240uV
Noise Floor -50.599 vs -103.753
seems to run about 18c cooler (check scale in thermal shots) -- possibly fine with no fan on the heatsink.

The 32514 looks like the one to get, assuming it sounds as good as the others.

I don't know. surely a tk2050, which I believe are chips of the same company, ST Electronics, but older. I already had a tk2050 hifimediy of the t4, and I did not like the sound.

So everything depends on the implementation. But I would trust the 100w, another member has the 200w and is very satisfied.

I am still very satisfied with the 200W after doing some comparisons with some of my other amps. After just recently building the V-fet amp by Nelson Pass there is no doubt that the V-fet is in another class but this $40 board is still amazing me in the sound for such little money. A V-fet built by Nelson Pass was auctioned off on Ebay for a worthy cause recently and brought $3500 for a comparison of cost. My test is could if I live with a new amp I have built if it were my only amp and the answer is yes for the AA-AB32281 and it sounds much better than some of my other amps I have built using the same test. This is with a Meanwell 24V switcher turn up to 29V at 6.5 amps 150W. Plenty enough power using horns. Ridiculous for the quality of sound for $40.

Last edited:
I am also very pleased with the sound of AA-AB32313. I have tried a lot of different amplifiers Class D. AA-AB32313 it is better that I could hear. The main amplifier in my house - Class A Pass Aleph. In direct comparison, AA-AB32313 and Pass Aleph, of course wins Class A. But the benefits are very small. In a blind test with a pause of 5 minutes I was probably not unlike those amplifiers.
Be sure to replace the input ceramic capacitors - SW1 OFF and install Elna Silmic II.

Attachments

• DSCF2762.jpg
    DSCF2762.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 2,317
Last edited:
I am still very satisfied with the 200W after doing some comparisons with some of my other amps. After just recently building the V-fet amp by Nelson Pass there is no doubt that the V-fet is in another class but this $40 board is still amazing me in the sound for such little money. A V-fet built by Nelson Pass was auctioned off on Ebay for a worthy cause recently and brought $3500 for a comparison of cost. My test is could if I live with a new amp I have built if it were my only amp and the answer is yes for the AA-AB32281 and it sounds much better than some of my other amps I have built using the same test. This is with a Meanwell 24V switcher turn up to 29V at 6.5 amps 150W. Plenty enough power using horns. Ridiculous for the quality of sound for $40.

If these boards are like previous Sure tripath based amps then you will want to replace those power supply caps along the side and go linear instead of the switcher. You should get substantial benefit from that.

Last edited:
I am also very pleased with the sound of AA-AB32313. I have tried a lot of different amplifiers Class D. AA-AB32313 it is better that I could hear. The main amplifier in my house - Class A Pass Aleph. In direct comparison, AA-AB32313 and Pass Aleph, of course wins Class A. But the benefits are very small. In a blind test with a pause of 5 minutes I was probably not unlike those amplifiers.
Be sure to replace the input ceramic capacitors - SW1 OFF and install Elna Silmic II.

This is very interesting comparison because Aleph 3 is my all time favorite amp to this day. The reason why I started to love Digital Amps because some of them reminded me of the Aleph 3 (Pass Labs of course in another league). However, Class A runs too hot and very expensive. Class D runs cool and CHEAP. I was interested in buying the new TPA3255 amp/board but now I see your post and very curious to try the AB32313. Is it THAT close to Aleph?

Also Parts Express says these are new (Sure). How is it new when Tripath has gone out of business? Did Sure just make these amps with old chips and improve its sound? I have a TP60 Tripath amp and although it is nice, not better than my Sure TPA3116, IMO.

I have an amplifier TPA3251. It sounds good, but sterile like all amplifiers D class. Sound AA-AB32313 more natural.

I had too little time for this amplifier. I got it only three days ago.
I can say exactly what it is not inferior to my favorite amp Pass Aleph Mini on three parameters:
  1. Stereo scene.
  2. Low-frequency range.
  3. The mid-range. The vocals sound as naturally as on the Pass Aleph.

The high-frequency part of the sound worse and there is less information than in class A. I can not hear "the movement of air in the concert hall" and the sound at high frequencies a bit dirty.

But I'll leave that AA-AB32313 for everyday listening. Because my class A long warming (about 40 minutes) and too hot.

Last edited:
Power supply SMPS300R 30V adjustment at least 27V.
Linear power supply for this amplifier is not recommend to use.

canvas, I just got this amp. I am planning to his tweak. But without schematic diagrams make it difficult, it will take time.
The first thing I did was replacing the input ceramic capacitors for high-quality audio electrolytic - Elna Silmic II.