Boombox circuit design recommendations

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, i'm building a boombox and this is the circuit i plan to build, do you have any recommendation or correction?, i'm not an electronic pro but i do understand a few thing here and there. :eek:

Thanks in advance :D
909CE00F8.png

Of course, more "volume", less distortion at high volume. At 12V you'll get out some 30Wrms at best.

Look at:

4R page 18 fig 19
6R page 11 fig 3
8R page 15 fig 11

Here:

http://www.st.com/content/ccc/resou...df/jcr:content/translations/en.CD00205863.pdf

The graphs start at 15V.

+1

Is this a good option? ebay link (AC-DC Converter 110V 220V to 24V DC 6A)

Also im concerned about the current (A), haven't found anything yet about the max allowed by the TDA7492, is 6A enough or too much? :confused:

Thanks both. :eek:

you could work off any power supply at 12v 2a or even less - i ran many tests and i use a lead acid for my rpoject but a modelling battery will do as well. They usuall come with a wall charger (like a phone one) avoiding the extra weight - since the begin i use everything from CCTV systems (UPS, batteries) - here is an ebay link that might help:

DC 12V 3000mAh 2A Super Rechargeable Protable Li-ion Battery + US Plug For CCTV | eBay

be aware that it wont last as long as a LA battery but i am just covering myself here as these still have a fair running time (depending also what you look for)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.