ICEpower 200ASC compatability

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, I am working on a Rotel amp that uses a B&O ICEpower 200ASC amp module along with the 200AC module, and mine is faulty. It has blown the capacitor near the transformer, seems to be a common problem.

Another member on here has offered me for sale a replacement 200ASC module however his one is a version F and mine is a version L. What I would like to know is will the old and new modules work with each other? The PCB looks slightly different but with all the same connectors etc, I'm not all too familiar with these so not sure if there is anything to watch for or will I be fine to simply plug in the replacement, even though it is a slightly older version?

Has anyone had any success repairing this fault that causes the capacitor to blow? If I can get enough info I might have a go at repairing this unit first.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.