SANWU TPA3116 + CSR8635 Bluetooth 4.0 - Noise Fix

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Like so:

attachment.php

Attachments

• TDA7492_CSR8635_SE2DIFF.jpg
    TDA7492_CSR8635_SE2DIFF.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 2,254
Strange problem. I havent used amp for few days, so it was not tested long enough after modding.
After few minutes of playing, there is strong popping, distortions, and speakers not playing properly. What can be the problem? I tested with different power sources.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No no,you didnt understand me. I have removed heatsink before... When modding.
I havent put it back again, because chip is cold when working.
I will try to put it back on again, but i dont think it is needed. I used it for 3 hours without heatsink before modding,and it worked normally

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is related or useful, but I took delivery of a KKMoon rev2.0 board.
TDA7492 w/CSR8635 Bluetooth and it had a terrible 'digital' noise/hiss when Bluetooth was connected but not playing/low volume.

Soldering a short piece of copper cable (2inch or so) to the Bluetooth antenna sorted it out and reduced the noise to almost imperceptible levels. (best result was found by attaching the wire to the antenna at the nearest point to the edge of the board.

Follow up question... Why does this work?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.