What connector type?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

Can some kind soul out there help me out with some info?

I purchased a Helder Ta2020 Mk2 board ages ago - and only now am I getting time to build it up.

I have unfortunately misplaced the 3 pin audio-in cable / plug that came with the board. :rolleyes:

I am struggling to identify what type of connector this is so I can make up a new one.
Any Idea? :confused:

JD

Attachments

• Connector.JPG
    Connector.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 199
Thanks Guys

I don't know what the power one is - but it is OK as I hadn't lost the power cable that came with the board, just the audio in one.

As it happens, after you guys identified the connector type for me I realised I have loads of 2s lipo batteries (for radio controlled quadcopters) lying around with the JST XH connector that I needed on them.
I just hadn't recognised they were the same thing.

So yes - I did end up order some up from an R/C model store rather than an electronics one.

JD

Hi all!
Sorry for the questions.., what type of plug are this on the photo?
Is a 3 pin plug but I don t think is a jst type..
Thank you very much..
s-l400.jpg

And then I need the jst xh shielded cable suggested in previous post, for another project, but I don't find them on eBay..
Is there any eBay advertisement? I found only simple jst xh non shielded..
Thank you again :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.