Behringer Europower PMP 530M

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 3 Behringer Europower PMP 530M on my bench . They all have shorts in them . I did comparison checks between all the major componits , IGBTs & Mosfets BJTs and diodes on all boards. They check fine in circuit. Maybe I need to pull them out compleatly and check them that way. I don't have a schematic and Behringer wont help at all. I think its compleatly stupid that they don't help us techs at all. Any help on these would be thankfull.

To Jon Snell. so far I've checked all componets for shorts . I found a couple of diodes that show a dead short that are associated the power supply. I will pull those next and check them . I also pulled out the final Mosfets or IGBTs and checked them they were fine. As some componets you have to pull out of circuit compleatlly to get an accurate reading.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.