TPA3116 Bluetooth 4.0 2x50W Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The are only 2 audio outputs on my TV, a digital and a 3.5 mm analog headphone jack, the output of which can be adjusted through the TV setup menu. Perhaps you need to adjust your TV's analog audio output?
You can always purchase an inexpensive BT transmitter and plug it into your TV's analog audio output.

maybe the jack/socket is for a combined mic and earphone plug arrangement, ie, in and out.
I have a headset with mic with one 3.5mm jack and if I plug it in, it starts working and I can be a DJ and talk over the music while its playing - amp acts like an output. In every other case then i want to use it as an input, it only works when amp plays its bluetooth start up and pairing sounds.

IMO your headphones/hands-free headset have a "4 pole jack - 3.5mm".

Examples on eBay etc....

Most music or computer devices would use maybe a 3 pole jack to a pair of RCA plugs or similar.

How this helps, I'm not sure, but it's possible your voiceover is a mono channel quite separate from a stereo signal input.... Or indeed, a stereo output.

J.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.