Athena P-6000 BASH amp repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So I have had this Athena P-6000 sub since new and the amp recently has dropped volume to virtually nothing and the auto signal sense also does not work. It still powers up if you switch it to manual on, but still virtually inaudible.

In order the parts I have replaced from reading various threads about this amp:
+/-15v voltage regulators
All amp MOSFETS
Power supply capacitors

I replaced these parts due to various reports I have read hoping for an easy fix, I did not test original parts first. Now I am down to actual fault finding and an hoping for some help.

The fact that the volume is low and no signal sense leads me to believe it may be a fault on the pre-amp board as this is where both these functions are located.

The attached schematic is not this actual amp but is basically the same, component labels are the same.

uploadfromtaptalk1432704090349.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1432704118398.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1432704166671.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1432704342506.jpg

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...-repair-help-klipsch-synergy-sub-12-sub12.pdf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.