Kenwood amp power cycling

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm new here and I have a Kenwood KAC-9152D amp that is, I think, power cycling. I opened it up and found two transistors had gotten hot, I've replaced them and am still having the same issue.

I guess going back to what originally happened is that the amp was making the sub "pop" even when audio was not playing. I hooked up a tone generator and checked the sub, and it was good. The power indicator light flickers whenever it would make the sub pop.

I've tried looking at the repair manual I found in an older post about the same amp not powering up, but I don't have enough electronics experience to follow it. If anyone can help I would appriciate it a lot.

This is the link I found to the repair manual: Kenwood Kenwood KAC-8102D,8152D,9102D,9152D Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics

These are the transistors I mentioned.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433180419.615792.jpg

Here's the flip side, it's Q409 and Q413.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433180443.364954.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.