41Hz forum dump

Some of the 41Hz website content is available here as well:
https://web.archive.org/web/20111031111101/http://www.41hz.com/forums/content.php?239
Sadly there is no archive of the forums.

When I backed up the site with the Firefox scrapbook plugin, it only went to a depth of 3 links and much of the forum content was 4 links from the sitemap page I started on.
So I have a list of postings, but no content for many of the different sub-forums:

41Hz Audio Amps Threads / Posts Last Post

Small amps based on TA2020 and TA2021B, up to 2x25W
AMP3, AMP32, AMP32-PS, AMP6, AMP6-BASIC. Small amps which typically run on a single 12V supply.

Medium power ampes based on TA2022, typically 2x50W
AMP1, AMP5, AMP10. AMplifiers based on the +/-30V TA2022 chip. These are typically 2x50W-2x100W or 200W bridged

High power amps based on TA3020
AMP7, Truepath, AMP15. Amps for up to +/-60V supply

TC2001 chipset amplifiers of all sizes
AMP2, AMP4, AMP8, AMP11 and TDC2500module based amplifiers. All are built with surface mount components.

Four channel TAA4100A based amps
AMP9, AMP9-BASIC based on the 4 channel TAA4100A chip running on a single 12V to 28V supply.
Typically used for mobile / car / bus / boat applications

Power Supplies
About all types of power supplies

Misc 41Hz Audio stuff
If it did not find a place elsewhere, it goes here

Other audio related goodies, tools and resources Threads / Posts Last Post

Building and testing electronics
About building, soldering, testing, measuring amps, audio and electronics stuff

About class D / class T amps
About switch mode amplifiers

Other Audio Stuff
Misc audio stuff. Loudspeakers.

I seem to post this question about once a year, not sure if I've asked anyone on this list...

Does anyone have Assembly Instructions for the AMP10 (regular Amp10, not the Basic version)?

Maybe Havoc or Scratchy?

I emailed V-Bro a few years ago and he said he had all AI for all 41hz amps but I wasn't ever able to get them from him.

Here you go:
AMP2 - Google Drive
The spreadsheet has multiple tabs. One for calculating resistors based on input values.
Another tab has a spot to tape the SMT tape to each row, with locations for each component. Just print the sheet and stick the SMT tape to each row.
I've also included all the datasheets I could find for this amp.

Attachments

• Tape-on-sheet.JPG
    Tape-on-sheet.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 381
Does anyone have instructions and schematics for the original AMP9? I built it some years ago and shelved it. Lost all documentation and instructions for it. I would appreciate it very much is anyone can share anything on it. I have figured out the basics to get it operational but there are some extras that I want to know what they are for. It seems like they are not used? Particularly U3, U4 and U5.

Thanks in advance.