Lp 2020a+ portable issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I'm making a boombox with the lp 2020. I was wondering what battery would be best to use? I'm wanting 10 hour plus and on a low budget.

I've never made anything like this before so I'm trying to find out much as possible if you have any ideas it would be great...Is there better amp that Would be more efficient but with the same power as lp 2020a?:confused:

A standard 12V 7.2Ah battery will get you about 18-20 hours run time at full power. And they're dirt cheap. Just remember to take care of them and don't run them completely flat. Even cheap SLAs can get expensive if you treat them as disposables.

For example HQ 12V 7.2Ah Universal Sealed Rechargeable Lead Acid: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

You might find them cheaper than £15 but including free delivery in the UK it's a decent price.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.