New Amp EDM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to build a new system. Amp, speakers maybe sub. Sorry for my noobness. My first issue is despite searching I cannot find much info about components for my genre. I know, its odd but I mostly listen to electronic dance music or similar. It is bass heavy. I was thinking maybe a 2.1 or 2.2 system, unless someone says I am way off. I am looking for suggestions as to how to proceed. I have currently a topping 21 amp, a dayton audio 10" sub and brines floor standers that I acquired from a relative. While the brines seem really nice, I do not think they are the most appropriate choice. I can spend 500-1000 but any or all of the things I have could be sold and the funds put towards new. As a project I would like to build the amp. I have the skills, tools, and desire to build an amp and speakers, but my knowledge as to what types of these would suit me best is lacking. Sorry if I missed details you need. Any advice appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.