Suggerstions for a lo pwr class D kit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear DIY Audio Nation, I’ve searched but have been unsuccessful. I’m hoping some might comment with some suggestions. I’m working on 2 projects and considering using a class D audio amp chip in the design but prefer a kit if possible.
Project 1.
A stereo amp that an i-pod or phone can plug into to play music. 10-15 watt range. Volume and equalization would be done on the input device. Expect to use a lap top brick for the power supply. I plan on building this with my college age kids as they are in science fields and I think it’s important to learn the skills you’ll get heating up some rosin core and putting it together.

Project 2
A mono amp in the same 10-15 watt range powered by Li batteries like those used in power tools so the voltage would be more like 24vdc. The amp would be used for guitar portable performance.

I’ve read up on general design considerations for class D. I like the TDA8932 and I’m thinking of using it in bridged form for the mono application. Other suggestions?
Is there anyone that supplies a class D amp kit that might make this projects easier to assemble? Even a pcb would help. Hopefully not SMT. I’m skilled at soldering but not that skilled. Maybe the Sure amps? Any experience on those?
Comments or suggestions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.