Hifonics BXI1608 driver board question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently came across a Hifonics BXI1608. Whoever had this last tried repairing and really made a mess, they used whatever resistors they could find and whatever fets they could find and really did a number on this amp. I'm attempting to fix it, I've got new IRF640N FETS on the way, but on the power supply side they installed PFP50n06 FETS, is this correct? If so I could I replace them with FQP50N06 FETS? I believe the gate resistors for the power supply FETS are 47ohms, is this right? Like I said this guy did a number to this board. My last question is on the driver board the two commonly bad transistors, I was just going to have those on hand just in case, but I cannot figure out the part number, I have an SMD code look-up but I cannot figure out if the number on the transistors are 1D1 or 7D1 or just 1D or 7D. Then after I look them up I seen it will give me the actual part number but when I looked that part number up it gave me like 14 different transistors, all the same case type but they all had different specs on them... does anybody know the actual part number, or an equivalent to replace it with? thank you for your time.

Attachments

• bxi2006daudiodriverboard01b2x.jpg
    bxi2006daudiodriverboard01b2x.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 83
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.