Modifying Topping TP60?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone give me a link to the thread that has the upgrades for the Topping TP60 amp?
I read a thread yesterday about changing some Caps and also some internal wiring to Belden silver coated copper. But i can't find it anywhere now.

Also, some places that sell these amps have a note saying Can be modified to operated in bridged mode and get more output power (180W). Is there a thread somewhere that explains how to do this?

Thanks

Hi,

I don't think you can bridge bridged outputs as most T amps have.

rgds, sreten.

Might be a typo on the site. It is the exact font that the same site use for the HLLY Tamp90 so it may just be a copy and paste accident.

I finally found the thread on another site with the mods for this amp.

Can people who use this amp with a valve pre let me know what they are running, i am looking at getting a cheap valve pre amp as i've only heard good things about what it does to the TP60's sound.

Might be a typo on the site. It is the exact font that the same site use for the HLLY Tamp90 so it may just be a copy and paste accident.

I finally found the thread on another site with the mods for this amp.

Can people who use this amp with a valve pre let me know what they are running, i am looking at getting a cheap valve pre amp as i've only heard good things about what it does to the TP60's sound.

This may sound crazy but if you want to play you might want to start out with the $10 TPA3110. I own both and they are still stock.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.