Help with diy amp build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm trying to put together a part list for a project I want to Build. I would like to have two rca inputs with one Bluetooth receiver input as well. My questions have to do with the volume control and a headphone output. I'm very new to this so I want some input before I start buying parts.
1. The amp is a Parts Express #320-303. From what I can tell I will need a headphone amp as well. Am I wrong? I found Parts Express #320-321. I think that will work for headphones but not sure if they can work together. What's your take?

2. Now there is the problem of how to control the volume of two amps with one controller. I found this part on ebay. Digital Stereo Audio Volume Control Combo Kit | eBay.
Can I put this after the input selector (DP3T switch) and before the output selector (DPDT switch to both amps) and control both amps?

I'm not going for super high quality. I just want to play around and see if I can do it. Any help is much appreciated.

A lot of times a link to ebay does not work...test it before you post.

I personally would have a volume control for each amp...the settings may be very different for each amp and you don't want to blast either your headphones or the neighbors by changing amps on the fly.

Welcome to the forum.

Happy learning.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.