ncore 400 input switch advice for noob please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello friends

im new here on the forum, but i like it a lot. very many smart people here, and a lot of good advice for a beginner.
i am going to build a ncore400 stereo power amplifier, and need some advice. i have ordered most of what i need, but is missing one part. i want the poweramp to have two sets of balanced xlr inputs. one will be from my pioneer lx86 receivers preout, for my fronts, and one directly from my oppo 103.
i need a switch between them, it only needs 2 positions, and hopefully dont break the bank :)
im thinking in the 40-100$ range.
i will put it in the back, for short cables, and use a extention from the front button.
i have no idea what to look for in the switch information to find a suitable one, only that it should be a shorting type.
i would really appreciate any help. maybe there is a product in the RS catalog i could use? i have a account there, and they are very fast to deliver.

kind regards
alf david fjeld

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.