2.1 class d amp with subwoofer output for solar setup

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Am looking for a china module that has subwoofer active filter with opamp
and using a digital ta2020 or 2024 tripath chip.

I am going to run it off solar panel/batteries at my house driving some nice 8ohm kef speakers.

I found this
DC 12V TMP4310DS 2 1 Digital Hi Fi Audio Stereo Amplifier Board D Class 2x6 16W | eBay

Is that big cap part of a passive crossover network for subwoofer or is this really 3 powered amps? anyway power too low to drive my Kefs, I just need comfortable background level sound, dont need very high volume but the above one gutless.

initially was looking at this 2 ch 2024 below but would need to drive subwoofer somehow without chewing too much battery power.

Mini MKLL TA2024 Tested PCB Power Digital Audio Amp Amplifier Board 12V 2X15W | eBay

Anyone know of another low cost 3 channel digital amp for my solar setup..??:rolleyes:

Unless you are going to use more than one battery or are going to build a DC-DC step-up SMPS then you should look for amplifiers that run on 12V.

Look at the data sheets for the devices, not what the seller puts in the ad.

Good hunting.

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.