My class D amp

Hi Manoj:

For last few months I was experimenting on your aud600 ver1. Today mistakenly I gave .1uf cap and instantly 2k/2w resistor blown away. Replaced that and removed .1uf with 1uf cap.

But there is no audio even no grid. Replaced all ICs but no response. All relative voltage is okay, relay connects, no overload nothing unusual. Still no response.

How and what I can check? I don have oscilloscope. Please suggest.

Thanks
Raj

Hi Manoj:

For last few months I was experimenting on your aud600 ver1. Today mistakenly I gave .1uf cap and instantly 2k/2w resistor blown away. Replaced that and removed .1uf with 1uf cap.

But there is no audio even no grid. Replaced all ICs but no response. All relative voltage is okay, relay connects, no overload nothing unusual. Still no response.

How and what I can check? I don have oscilloscope. Please suggest.

Thanks
Raj

Hello sir. Can u shere ur experiments with us ..?

Thank u

Hi Raj,

1. Remove 1nF capacitor connected to GND near 1N4148 x2(pin-2 of IC TL071) and use 33uH coil and add 1K resistor paralell with 1K 1% (frq. adjust)
2. Connect 1KHz signal if you have or any audio signal with min. volume
3. Check Pin-5 of IR2110 with DSO with respect to GND(it will show @400KHz square signal)

Regards
MANOJ

Last edited:
Hi Raj,

1. Remove 1nF capacitor connected to GND near 1N4148 x2(pin-2 of IC TL071) and use 33uH coil and add 1K resistor paralell with 1K 1% (frq. adjust)
2. Connect 1KHz signal if you have or any audio signal with min. volume
3. Check Pin-5 of IR2110 with DSO with respect to GND(it will show @400KHz square signal)

Regards
MANOJ

Thanks Manoj, I will try to manage a DSO.

Can i short with jumper if I don have 33uH?

Thanks
Raj