My class D amp

Manoj Aud with On board BIAS and protection with uC

Hi Manoj:

I am trying to make a complete board where BIAS and all kind of protection will be present.

Please have a look and modification instruction is welcome.\

Thanks
Raj

Attachments

• 003. AUD600 Ver3.0 with Microcontroller.pdf
    230.3 KB · Views: 1,062
Hi ALL

This the attachment :):):)

Regards
MANOJ

Attachments

• APEX signal led + clip+limit.jpg
    APEX signal led + clip+limit.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,405
Hi Stewin,

There is no secret in AUD600 new versions.It is a sigma-delta design and i learn some lesson that i will share

TL071 using first Oscillator , this not a PWM, it acts only a osc. its freq. determined by two capacitor and one resistor. any of this value change frequency will be changed.
so c1=c2 constant and change the value of resistor not 0 ohm min 150 ohm to 2000 ohm. this will change the freq.
value increase= increase freq.
value decrease= decrease freq.
(ex. if the R= 1K and c=c1&c2=1000pf now freq. is @900KHz)
when the FB connected to the input of TL071 it will down the freq. to desired one (filter coil,FB resistor,capacitor and supply voltage will change the freq.)and now it will act PWM when audio signal input present.

so increasing the first osc. will give good sound quality.and the disadvantage is the stability of the amp is decreased, means any issue cause high freq. noise and it will damage IR2110,7404 and relay or SP
(it will go up to freq.=@1.6MHz.)

for stable use 500 ohm,470 ohm or 330 ohm resistor and change the FB resistor,coil and capacitor.
this will reduce the sound quality little but your amp is stable without any problem.

Regards
MANOJ

hi manoj . i was refering to the pcb version of your amp which has the relay and protect circuit on one board . pls post your schematic so i can try to design my own pcb .

by the way your amp is excellent it rocks . i tested it yesterday the protection is o.k
and sound quality and power are superb .will post photos later . pls post pcb of the version of everything on one board. :)