CAD audio Class D V's FFA Audio Class D sample test

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are samples Class D amps cad audio/concept audio sent to the UK

These units are to dead faulty amp cases

as demo amps and now gone missing with my clients money.

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

These are samples my Client received from FFA audio

IMG_0688.jpg

And now finished Products

IMG_0796.jpg

Karsten Madsen, Cad Audio Demark Welcome to CAD AUDIO DK has ripped off UK Companies out of large sums of monies.

The police are investigating and is currently tracking him down in order to prosecute.

This is a warning to other companies/persons who are thinking of buying Audio from his website !

If anyone knows him, to tell him to pay back the money owed to the UK companies.

As well as the police, local intelligent officers are being employed to track his whereabouts to retreive the money he owes.

Circulate this thread to other forums so that all is aware and no one else experiences loosing their money to this fraudster.

you are so right! did not see this one coming he sent the emails and made regular calls unit he got the money then stop answering his phone and emails

should have spotted the yahoo email address silly me!

But we will track him down, we have someone in Denmark on this case

Thanks for the info, we love audio sound like a lot of people on here and around the world. Guys like this should not and will not get away with ripping off genuine audio amp lovers.

But again you are right should have done my research properly.

Last edited:
Well we got in touch with the police in Denmark they said if we send the amps back to KM
he will refund our money

But to our surprise he sent us back a email weeks and weeks later trying to say our couriers damage the goods, as you can see in the pictures these were old amp cases he had thrown together and very much damaged when it got to the Uk.

I think he is a scammer and just enjoy stealing people money.

We Will take our time and track him down, Working with the euro trading standards and police

Want to stay on the right of the law, Also left him know that only way this is gonna end is

when he pays all monies back.

KM/ CAD AUDIO/CONCEPT AUDIO/KARSTEN MADSEN

To all other audio lovers don't get caught by this guy

Pass this around

Well we got in touch with the police in Denmark they said if we send the amps back to KM
he will refund our money

But to our surprise he sent us back a email weeks and weeks later trying to say our couriers damage the goods, as you can see in the pictures these were old amp cases he had thrown together and very much damaged when it got to the Uk.

I think he is a scammer and just enjoy stealing people money.

We Will take our time and track him down, Working with the euro trading standards and police

Want to stay on the right of the law, Also left him know that only way this is gonna end is

when he pays all monies back.

KM/ CAD AUDIO/CONCEPT AUDIO/KARSTEN MADSEN

To all other audio lovers don't get caught by this guy

Pass this around

Thanks for the helpful information's. you saved us!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.