Development of a 10W class D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello gentleman! I'm looking for a simple design to mount or some help to develop a class D amp... I was looking for simple solutions as a 555 based class D, but nothing was conclusive enought to risk a mounting.

I've been working around some circuits that i've found over the forum related to what i want.

The one i'm looking right now.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...65653410-10w-class-d-amplifier-design-10w.jpg

My first doubt about it is because i've simulated the square wave agains the passive low pass filter, and it just turn into a triangular wave if the square wave is simetrical (top +, bottom -)

That frustrates me, means i can't buid a 555 timer based for the 500khz square carrier? I'm looking for single supply applications right now, but if needs, i've a transformer 12+12 3Amps that i can arrange a +-15v or something.

I need some advise about it, cause i'll work around some simulations before go out to actually protoboard it (here at my city is a hard job to find electronics, and a hard "trip" as well)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.