Help with assembly instructions for 41hz amp6basic and Amp10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I received kits amp6 basic and amp10 from 41hz.com

But I can't download assembly instructions since their website forum is down.
Seems like their support staff is almost Zero or can't reply with the system down since I've send several emails during last three days without any response.

Someone has the assembly guides to forward them to me?
Any help will be very appreciated.

Cheers from Santiago de Chile.

Seems like their support staff is almost Zero or can't reply with the system down since I've send several emails during last three days without any response.

41hz is a one man company, so yeah, it's almost zero.

Sorry I can't help you but it doesn't do any good sending more e-mails either. When the site is down, he doesn't get the e-mails either.

Maybe, V-bro on here can help but I'm not sure.

Thank you for commenting Saturnus.

I understand that there is lots of value in a one person s company, even more when their products are good as seems to be the case. But also can't help feeling frustration with 41hz, at least I would expect a disclaimer when you buy their products explaining to expect a slow post sale service. If expected when paying no one gets angry.

Right now going to a 10 days trip for work. Hope after that I can get the assembly instructions....

Have good plans for open baffle, minidsp and 41hz. Also right now getting a calibrated microphone to use holmimpulse.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.