Best class D amp for studio monitoring and brutal revealing nature

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After ten years I feel amp, I bought it looking good data on paper, (as you say) but amplifier is not good at listen. I do not think I'm the only.
Then look at just some of the parameters on the paper.
example, SN / R, this is important, in order to earn more clare dynamic as possible.
I look at fft, because I know that it is important in the reproduction of sound, I do not want a different sound. (just in this important parameter, rarely seen)
If it is a class d, then it is important to see the behavior near the clip. I do not want to use at 60%, because if I go over, voice and combals etc, everything is mixed.(then is important see fft at 30% of power,if i want decide what is better), (why seek efficiency then? If I can not use)
Linearity? unlinearity is immediately reflected in the spectral analysis (but very small in the test thd).
then the thd is the last thing I look at.
But all engineers working with the musical instruments also, know perfectly well that play a sound envelope, requires other important parameters that must (or should) be measured right on an amplifier. and that we do not ever measure. (or measure it, but we do not disclose). :)
...This thread has a perfect title ... so what are the amps "the best" for professional monitor's?

Last edited:
example, SN / R, this is important, in order to earn more clare dynamic as possible.
I look at fft, because I know that it is important in the reproduction of sound, I do not want a different sound. (just in this important parameter, rarely seen)

What type of SN/R would you recommend to produce great clarity ?? Which is the worst measure you could recommend while still having super clarity ??

If it is a class d, then it is important to see the behavior near the clip. I do not want to use at 60%, because if I go over, voice and combals etc, everything is mixed.(then is important see fft at 30% of power,if i want decide what is better), (why seek efficiency then? If I can not use)

My friend this is one very important point here!! Could you please tell me what is exactly causing the elements to get mixed together ?? This is one very important point I would like to understand.

Thanks in advance!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.