Help repairing my power acoustik CPT1 3200D blown mosfets, ect????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am repairing my power acoustik CPT1-3200D amp and i found that 3 of the mosfets are blown, and 4 other transistors are blown. I do not know what kind they are. I read that they possibly could be output or bipolar ones.
When i search the part # nothing appears on any site, I found the mosfets on mouser but not these mysterious output/bipolar transistors. Part #S10A2CIA

NOTE: I removed bad mosfets and amp turns on and plays quietly just fine, so i know its that.

ANY INPUT WOULD BE HELPFUL ITS MY FIRST REPAIR!!!!

Thanks nsklavos for the info! So I've decided to just replace all the mosfets and transistors ect that branch off the board to the heat sink, but theres one more korean part ive found, a KIA7915PI and and KIA7815A i found data sheets and I will do my best to find similar parts, if you all know of any definitley reply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.