abletec alc1000-1300

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hope someone can help with a problem i have with these modules.i have sent messages to a couple of members but am waiting for a reply.
i have quite bad hum from the amps.this is my first attempt at assembling an amp, which is why i went for the abletec as they say it is almost plug and play.
i have wired for unbalanced rca connection but not sure if i need to connect pin 7 or 8 to negative input pin to ground the input.if so do i just jump across from pin 7 or 8 to the -input pin?
is this why i am getting the hum?
any help would be great.
thanks

hope someone can help with a problem i have with these modules.i have sent messages to a couple of members but am waiting for a reply.
i have quite bad hum from the amps.this is my first attempt at assembling an amp, which is why i went for the abletec as they say it is almost plug and play.
i have wired for unbalanced rca connection but not sure if i need to connect pin 7 or 8 to negative input pin to ground the input.if so do i just jump across from pin 7 or 8 to the -input pin?
is this why i am getting the hum?
any help would be great.
thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.