First audio DIY project: Class D amp from modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I planning to start my first DIY audio project, and wants to build a Class D amp.

I thinking about buying two L15D, which I understand is pretty good, from reading here on this forum.
Is these the correct ones?
300W IRS2092 IRFI4019H IRAUDAMP7S Amplifier kit L15D | eBay

Also I guess I need a speaker protection circuit, is this OK?
2-channel Stereo Speaker protection board LED assembled | eBay

The PSU I will build from an 2x33V 250VA trafo and two 10000µF capacitors, and two 10A rectifier bridges I have laying around.

Does the PSU need to be regulated?

Do you guys think this will be OK? Do I need some more?

thanks.
my mistake about the rectifiers :-S
But do the PSU need to be regulated?

A non stabilized power supply will do the job no need to regulate....and the kits are for short term use...they dont have much capacity to handle the heat with that small heatsink...so just look at how there kits works and in thru there measurements and then build your own amp as per your needs...all the best buddy

Other people on the forum rate the Zoe & Along supplied Ebay LJM kits/built up modules just fine so is the criticism aimed at this one seller or at LJM kits in general? After all LJM is a forum member and the L15D kits have excellent reviews on this forum. What is the evidence leading to this criticism? Also, class D is supposed to dissipate little heat, the heatsink size appears comparable to other class d amps and they are only single channel.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.