Help: Best T-amp for $300?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys,

I need your help. I know nothing about so called T-amps but I do know this, I want a small form factor but also power so I can play my XTZ 93.23 (6.5", 4-8 ohm @ 89 dB) fairly loud and fill the room (22 sqm) with music. I'm using my Mac Mini as source (Spotify).

Best T-amp for $300, max?

Not my picture.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Edit: I live in Sweden so I need 230-240 V @ 50 Hz.

Last edited:
If we're to stick with the absolute elite of ultra hi-end amps then the hlly TA3020 amp comes to mind but that puts it way over $300

HLLY 300W TAMP-300 TA3020 HiFi AMP AMPLIFIER Pre AMP | eBay

But the TA2022 chip is also known for being similar in sound quality to the TA3020 but with much less output capacity (the TA3020 can drive a BTL 1600W RMS amp).

HLLY TAMP-90 90W Class T AMP AMPLIFIER Tripath TA2022 [TAMP-90] - $280.00 : FM Transmitter, Low Power FM Transmitter,WIFI FM Transmitter,HLLY Electronics

And that is, with international free shipping below the $300 mark (although with customs it will be around $372 in Sweden).

Last edited:
Sumoh TinyAmp S60 based on Texas Instruments and pure digital

| SUMOH | information
0206.gif

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.