Simulation of Class D amplifier?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have recently posted a simulation of a full-bridge Class D amplifier onto the web.......you can find it here.......

http://www.edaboard.com/thread248650.html

...it simply shows a 4KHz sine wave being produced in the speaker.

I hope many will FEAST HEARTILY on this , since it is the ONLY Class D amplifier simulation to be found anywhere on the www.

.....Even better , it uses the free LTspice simulator form linear.com

..but does any reader know of any other class D simulations available on the web...........?....or am i right, are there none, other than my own offering?-

These files were posted yesterday on the LTspice Yahoo group. Are you the guy who posted that and the stuff at edaboard?

It the LTspice group you can find some class D work here: Files > adventures_with_analog > class d audio You may be able to find other class D stuff by searching the group's messages or files. The group home page tells you how to search the files section; there is a nice index of all files.

Sawreyrw,.....yes i posted to edaboard.

Thanks for the linking to the class D stuff on LTspice forum...though they are well complex...i am just looking for a basic transient analysis of a class d amplifier in normal operation.

I am currently changing the duty cycle via calculations in excel and putting these into PWL files.....but i would like to find a chip model which can do the signal to duty cycle conversion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.