Tk2050 with sure rotary volume board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I hope this isn't one of those questions that has been answered many times but I can't find an answer anywhere.

I bought the sure electronics tk2050 2x100 watt class d amp

2 Channel 100Watt Class D Audio Amplifier Board - TK2050 | eBay

And then I bought the rotary decoder volume board to go with it as they sell it as compatable with the tk2050 amp.

Rotary Encoder+Volume Control Board for TK2050 &TDA7492 | eBay

But when they arrived it doesn't fit as shown in schematic. I believe this is because the amp has been updated possibly as I found this one that follows the schematic but is advertised as the same thing.

2x100W @ 4 Ohm TK2050 Class-D Audio Amplifier Board 320-300

My question is could someone please help me by explaining how I wire the rotary decoder board to the amp I own. I can solder but I'm not a pcb expert. Can it be done?

If someone could help me I would be really grateful. My project is near complete now and this is one of the last obsticals. I have contacted sure electronics but it's been over a week and stil no reply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.