Power Amplifier and Power Supply Full PWM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All.

I like the products amplifier high efficience,compact,friendly environment.
The new year, I have free time,I had perfect layout of Power Amplifier and Power Supply

I call them are L25De and PSL25De,it is the old circuit,nothing new,many people have made.But I layout again truly compact and simply,I want people jointly with me in this project.

L25De: 250W/8ohm,500W/4ohm(Parallel)
or 500W/4ohm,1000W/2Ohm single chanel with attachment option

I will provide full schematic,layout,partlist,...for everybody to do
There are circuit L25De
L25De Normal version:IRS2092S,IRFI4020H-117P
L25De special vesion: IRF2092S,IRFB5620PBF

Attachments

• L25De sch.GIF
    L25De sch.GIF
    53 KB · Views: 2,367
If everybody to do, I can mounting components SMD on PCB,other components also I can buy group and share for all.

Minimium quantity I can do :20pcs single or block
Expected price about
-40$ for L25De (full)
-80$ for PSL25De(full)-1000W smps

Invite people registration list!

Last edited:
Your www.ultraudio.net does not work. I want to see PDF schematics. I am really interested in such a product. I have been planning a 5ch L25D from LJM (zoe_tsang) from ebay.

Please get your website online and provide more data please

Thank for your interested

I am not use that website,I am change other domain

I will provide file PDF for you at here:D

Regrads

Attachments

• L25De sch.pdf
    48.9 KB · Views: 912
Thank alot.
Data you need about THD,Capacity,Noise,frequency responce,....can found at here.
It is Reference design,My data also the same as because I only layout,not design circuit. The circuit is of manufacture component (IRS2092s,IRFI4020H-117P).

Have some different is I used better component(SMD,Tantalum cap,Elect cap Nichicon fine gold,metal film resistor,PCB two layers,...)

Regrads,

Last edited:
Thank alot.
It is Reference design,My data also the same as because I only layout,not design circuit. The circuit is of manufacture component (IRS2092s,IRFI4020H-117P).

Have some different is I used better component(SMD,Tantalum cap,Elect cap Nichicon fine gold,metal film resistor,PCB two layers,...)

Regrads,

But does your layout offer same performance as IR's reference design? I could make this same circuit on a bench and be 10x more THD due to layout. I think layout + quality of materials is everything, the circuit design is proven. Someone like me could make it work, but not be high quality. You could "re-design" the layout to make it better or worse. Just wondering on this new layout design if it has been built and tested. I doubt anyone else but you have actually seen your layout, let alone tested / listened to it.

I am very eager to do a L25d design do to its simplcity and high power. It is perfect for a awesome home theatre setup if packaged and powered in a chassis correctly.

But does your layout offer same performance as IR's reference design? I could make this same circuit on a bench and be 10x more THD due to layout. I think layout + quality of materials is everything, the circuit design is proven. Someone like me could make it work, but not be high quality. You could "re-design" the layout to make it better or worse. Just wondering on this new layout design if it has been built and tested. I doubt anyone else but you have actually seen your layout, let alone tested / listened to it.

I am very eager to do a L25d design do to its simplcity and high power. It is perfect for a awesome home theatre setup if packaged and powered in a chassis correctly.

Ofcouse,I was relayout after their layout so I had the opportunity to do better they by I has refer they about materials,components,layout components,length/wide of line copper,size of the PCB,copper pour for GND,copper pour for B-,...

Regrads,

Last edited:
Your SMPS is only 220V input? Can this be made for 120V 60Hz? Is the output fixed voltage or can it be adjusted? (i cannot see any adjustment means)

I can see the original k6 schematics, they include voltage switches, other features, etc... Am I missing something in your design? What are the SMPS specs?

Your SMPS is only 220V input? Can this be made for 120V 60Hz? Is the output fixed voltage or can it be adjusted? (i cannot see any adjustment means)

I can see the original k6 schematics, they include voltage switches, other features, etc... Am I missing something in your design? What are the SMPS specs?

No,SMPS can selector 120/220vac.

I has fix +/-70Vdc for l25De from SMPS.

Thank alot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.