Connexelectronic SMPS & Pc Analog outputs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey everyone, im looking to put together a multi-channel 5.1 setup using 2x Hifimediy T3S 2 x 300W and 1x T2 with 2x Connexelectronic SMPS500R & 300R,

My concern is noise from my xonar DX soundcard analog outputs and corsair TX-650 psu..

i bought a sure 4x100w with 24v MW supply and im getting lots if static interference from the analogs of my card, (harddrive mouse scroll ect) ive tried running it on an isolated outlet with no change.

Should i be concerned about the same noise with the connex smps? if anyone has any thoughts on this before i drop almost $500 on these amps, i would be most grateful.

I can't say much, except that I have never had any noise problems at all with my 41Hz TK2050 amps - ever!, using lots of different sources and power supplies, and that the Sure amps are known to be bad designs. I haven't read specifically that they are sensitive to noise, but I am inclined towards that conclusion given their other flaws.

Yeah, I reread my last message and I don't want to suggest that strongly that the Sure is to blame. I would doublecheck all and output input connections - if there's an iffy joint somewhere, the impedance can rise and allow RF noise through.

I can state that I've had no noise problems with my Mean-Well supply either with my TK2050 amps, an HRPG-200.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.