Kenwood KAC-8104D replacment Hexfet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've a kenwood KAC-8104D on my workbench.
3 of the 4 IRFB31N20D Hexfet are gone.

I did figure out that this part is no longer avalibale,and is replaced with the IRFB4620PBF,...but its only avalibale (in my country,the Netherlands) at Farnell.

What are other suitable and easy to get replacment mosfets/Hexfets for this part/amp.

It's my first class D amp i'm reparing,so maybe it's a silly question,but beter a silly question,than smoking parts/big bang;)

I can find it with google to .....
It does'nt answer my question,wat is a good alternative part,more mainstream and easyer to get,without the need to order oversea's or a strange chinees webshop,and having the risk to recive a fake component.My ast overseas order were al fake parts.

Yes, really silly question, yet you got a perfect answer!

If Farnell is not good enough for you, then who would you buy from?!? If your problem is with the supplier, then why are you asking for alternative part?

IRFB4... series is the most mainstream and easiest to get solution! If you want trouble, find something else!

Here, in Hungary Farnell is the easiest way to get this kind of parts. I never got fake parts from them (in 30-40 order). If you insist a local store, then search for it in your town, not on an international forum!

Last edited:
Filling an order to 75€ just for ordering 4 cheap Hexfet+tax+shipping from Hungary :confused:,don't think so
For the same ammount,the owner buy's a second hand identical working caramp.

I've found them at Conrad,bit expensive,butt still cheaper than ordering at farnell in Hungary.

This topic can be closed,deleted,removed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.