Ultra Simple Class D

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

good day guys, I'm planning on building this amplifier, one thing that bothers me is how to make the inductor coils. you see, I don't have an inductance meter, can anyone help me on this, i'd also like to know if I'd be able to use my toroidal core ? thanks mates :)

EDIT: sorry, the pics are soo big, heheh my bad

good day guys, I'm planning on building this amplifier, one thing that bothers me is how to make the inductor coils. you see, I don't have an inductance meter, can anyone help me on this, i'd also like to know if I'd be able to use my toroidal core ? thanks mates :)

EDIT: sorry, the pics are soo big, heheh my bad

cool pictures . about inductance try to use mini ring mini Ring Core Calculator it has most major cores but not all . i hope it will be of help to you . it is a very useful tool

if anyone has a link to a better program pls do post it's link.

mini Ring Core Calculator

Mini Ring Core Calculator Software Informer: Screenshots

thanks to stewin

i have not built this amp but the below link in post #139 i have tried and tested it :cool: :cool:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/class-d/205654-ultra-simple-class-d-14.html#post3091551

it is diferent with post #139

in this shematics and pcb the zener diods is diferent side
what?
which side is correct stewin?
can i use class d amp for HPF band like 6975 pioneer or tiuter?
thanks
what about the protection DC and OCP?
can you please send to me pcb files?
i am using protel dxp.
do you have it?
mr cpx try to hellp me but i can not do that beacuse i can not to find component and i dont have good knowlage.
thanks to cpx hellp.
thanks to you mr stewin.

Last edited:
Hi.

I currently am building that amp too, and i've got two questions:

first, concerning the amp itself: is a T20-52 core suitable for this one as output filter?
I guess noot, but i am not sure ... or would a T34-26 be suitable?

second, will this amp interfere with a SMPS mounted in the same alu casing, running with 50kHz? there is about 25mm space between the amp and the SMPS.

thanks in advance :)