JL AMP E1400D powers up but heardly no sound

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi my name is Joey i have here is a JL AMP model E1400D. It powers up but very little sound coming out of the speaker terminals. I would like to fix it and learn on this amp. Today i bought a power converter power the amp up went from protect to green power and stays on but very little sound. i open the amp up and i seen nothing burned on the board but i didn't remove the heat sinks. Any help would be great for me to learn on this amp b/c i'm willing to learn. Thank you

K i power up the amp test for voltage on the output speakers 0.006v's so i'm asuming thats a good thing. the amp model is a JL AMP E1400D it never shuts down and never turns to protect mode Green lights are on The Power light is green and so are 4 other LED that are turn on to the only other ones that are not on are looks like one on the driver board and there is a set of four of them in a row that are not on by the driver board any help would be great

JL AUDIO E1400D AMP

To anybody out there i have here a JL Audio Amp E1400D mono amp. Powers on and it doesn't overheat, vary vary low sound coming out out 1/2 way gain up. tested the speaker out puts i got reading 0.006 Does anybody have any idea of what should be done next? And this amp does not have a preamp board it has a driver board. thanks for looking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.