pwm modulator for ir2010

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi friends, I build my first amp class d. and as a basis I will use ir2010 with irf640, so I'm in doubt on some points:

I use self-oscillating modulator or PWM modulator with comparator or sigma-delta modulator?
I'm having trouble getting a perfect triangle wave in PWM module to use. I am using Orcad 16.3

I look for something more complete for I will ride with a dc-dc source and use in the car but do not want anything smd, I will not focus on the size.

What you tell me friends?

Thank you until the moment

Attachments

• LabGrupen Triangle.JPG
    LabGrupen Triangle.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Hello friends, sorry for the delay in answer them because I was without internet, but then ...
I've been doing some simulations in Orcad, but it did not anything right, because I think the model IR2010 spice I need not work in version of ORCAD I have, I will test these circuits that you guys passed me and then pass the results. I need to find a similar program that has the IR2010 in the library, because with budgeted will not leave anything.

even more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.