Y148 AMP MODULE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Y148 Board volume potentiometer elimination

Hello everyone!, I've just joined this great comunity after many month of surfing the site, and I'd like to participate and collaborate.

I have a Y148 module and I'm looking for some help. What I want to do is to desolder the volume potentiometer as I'll be controlling the volume with a digital mp3 player.

But the thing is that after desoldering it I'll need to make the necessary connections. Can you indicate me the necessary and the correct conections?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks in advance for all the help!. And forgive me for my poor English.

Best regards from Argentina!.

Hi everyone!, well...I'm thinking now to connect a low-pass filter for a subwoofer, so my question is if I can "join" stereo channels on the YDA148 amplifier output to use it as a "mono" amplifier, so both outputs of the amplifier goes directly to one subwoofer. I mean to connect R+ with L+. That will make the wave to be complete?.

Or, is there a way to convert it to a single channel amplifier to gain double power output?

The low-pass filter has L in / Gnd / Rin, and only one output

This is the low-pass filter:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Many thanks for all your help!, I'm new with all this haha :D

I believe there is a post on how to do that under the y148 listing at the dealextreme website
Tutorial: Enabling monaural mode ? DealExtreme Forum

Hi everyone!, well...I'm thinking now to connect a low-pass filter for a subwoofer, so my question is if I can "join" stereo channels on the YDA148 amplifier output to use it as a "mono" amplifier, so both outputs of the amplifier goes directly to one subwoofer. I mean to connect R+ with L+. That will make the wave to be complete?.

Or, is there a way to convert it to a single channel amplifier to gain double power output?

The low-pass filter has L in / Gnd / Rin, and only one output

This is the low-pass filter:

Many thanks for all your help!, I'm new with all this haha :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.