ICEPower 1000ASP Standby Question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hey all,

Just finishing my ICEPower 1000ASP and have a quick question on the standby circuit.

If I switch the Standby pin to GRND (to pull down the standby pin) this should effectively put it in standby correct?

I believe the manual has Fig 16 circuit to take a signal (12V trigger) to set standby, but I don't need to 'signal" the standby...wanna switch it...

Hey all,

Just finishing my ICEPower 1000ASP and have a quick question on the standby circuit.

If I switch the Standby pin to GRND (to pull down the standby pin) this should effectively put it in standby correct?

I believe the manual has Fig 16 circuit to take a signal (12V trigger) to set standby, but I don't need to 'signal" the standby...wanna switch it...

Hi,
pulling the /shutdown pin to AGND puts the module in standby. Leaving the /shutdown pin open lets the module run. So, yes, you can use a switch between /shutdown and AGND.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.