L15D sometime oscilates

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Your board doesnt seem to have any markings on it to specify what rev it is, so it must be an earlier one. The Ver 3 board has "Ver3" on it, and the 2092 chip is mounted on the bottom of the board vs the top.
According to this description I have an older version than "Ver 3". I will find some time on Friday to try to find a solution. If I get to something I will update.
Thanks for all the advise.

I know its an old thread but could anybody tell me which is the Z100 & Z101 Diode on the board. I would change both of it to drive the amp in a lower voltage area.
I have ordered standard 0,5W z-diodes ( 30V , 47V). Would it work?
The resistors are already changed.

Best wishes
David

hmm no UVP:confused:
But everywhere in the discriptions i read that its on board...
but how can i use the amplifier with lower than 40V? The problem is that the LED on the Board is just flashing.
I have 39V from the power supply

best wishes
David

Must be some other problem , Amp should work fine on +/- 39 V
UVP and OVP are not on the board .
Upload some pictures .

Cheers ,

Rens

total voltage (peak) from one line is about 48 volts, assuming 50 volt from PS. If running a sine wave into an 8 Ohm load, that's 6 amps (48= 8*6), which is peak, which is 6/root2, = 4.24 amps, RMS. To accommodate peaks, fuses in excess of 6 amps would be prudent. Into 4 ohms, double the values (>12 amp).

hi,

I just got a pair of LJM L15D Pro boards. Hooked them up to a connexelectronic.com 300W power supply and they seem to work perfectly. They don't get hot, they are very quiet, etc.

The blue LED will blink if the output (loudspeaker) terminals are shorted. So I had to isolate them from the chassis.

So far, the sound is OK but I find it a bit lacking in the bass department. Is there a tweak to make it a bit punchier ?

Thank's

R

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.