AudioPower (DPA-400) Sound pressure improvements?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For this, we have resolved in some other way.
Sorry for OT:
We are awaiting the arrival of a new module (without smps on board). so we can offer this new + DPS-500 (goes very well at 110Vac) or you can power with transformer (if you think it's better).
As new DPA-series, this module is an exact copy of our DXA-600. only changes the modulator (in part). if you look carefully the section "Amp" of DPA-400/600 with DXA, see exactly the same, including chip and layers.
I show that this is the new DXA (not self Oscillating), as a section of the DPA-xx. qty printed and full test are ready, it should be available in 30 days...hope! :)

P.S. version present on site, is not this new version.

Regards

What model is this and is it available? DXA-400?

Can you please explain your naming conventions.

Hello,
Is it possible to lower the gain of the DPA-400 ?
Maybe by changing a resistor somewhere ?
27db is plenty for me, I prefer 10-15db instead of throwing it away in an attenuator.
Regards,
Danny
Hi, 27 dB is referenced to the FB loop, you can not change this but you can change the gain of the input stage (we have two stages NE5532 as a buffer / preamp., In this case you can lower sensitivity, from 1 Vrms at 2Vrms, changing a res .
But this is a tricky task, it is preferable that at the time of order, you specific input sensitivity.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.